Green Weekend
Sep. 23rd, 2007 05:12 pmok, haven't played much GW this week. Life outside of game intruding and all that, but I've still managed to do a fair bit since I last posted.
Holly is one quest away from completing the EotN story arc, although still have most the dungeons to complete on her. Polymock is annoying, and I need to get better pieces...I just seem to be avoiding Asura lands at the moment for some reason. Dinosaurs I think.
On the matter of dungeons... Oola's Lab: Someone really enjoyed watching Office Space
Finally, this weekend there's a 3 times the chance of EotN bosses dropping their green weapons... So I made a quick run through Drakkar Lake. Now considering how many times I went through that zone after Norn rep points when EotN came out with no green drop, it was a surprise to find this on my first Boss of the run

Mmm very pretty, and goes with my Norn armor
Holly is one quest away from completing the EotN story arc, although still have most the dungeons to complete on her. Polymock is annoying, and I need to get better pieces...I just seem to be avoiding Asura lands at the moment for some reason. Dinosaurs I think.
On the matter of dungeons... Oola's Lab: Someone really enjoyed watching Office Space
Finally, this weekend there's a 3 times the chance of EotN bosses dropping their green weapons... So I made a quick run through Drakkar Lake. Now considering how many times I went through that zone after Norn rep points when EotN came out with no green drop, it was a surprise to find this on my first Boss of the run
Mmm very pretty, and goes with my Norn armor
no subject
Date: 2007-09-23 04:22 pm (UTC)Didn't they just! :-) I nearly sprayed my monitor when it suddenly clicked why the dialogue was familiar! :-)